Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 31: bump the jamz

Woke up to what looked like a stormy day, with the wind screaming through the house, frothy white wave caps & a grey sky, but by the time I walked out the door, shielded from the weather by my faithful hoodie, the sky was blue & the wind playful.

I'm having some technical problems with the blog; yesterdays entry didn't post. I sent it twice but I'm going to have to take some time to look at it & figure out what's wrong. Sorry, dear readers.

the shed behind the studio, with the Frenchies signs inside

Worked worked worked. Not a hard day, just a long one. Officially worked from 10-6 with the frenchies but stayed til 9:30 to help AB bump in (load in/set up) her exhibit. That's what friends are for. Plus, its the first time since I got here that I've really felt useful AND there may have been free pizza & beer involved... Just sayin... :)

AB's exhibition space before bump in

Sorry for such a short entry, there's just not much to report. I'm in a foreign country, meeting locals, working in the arts & life is good. The wind is still howling but now its my lullaby.

Today I'm so happy & grateful for:
~ my technical theater ability & problem-solving mind
~ not getting stuck in a downpour
~ an official "staff" badge for the festival!

Xo! n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails