Friday, November 19, 2010

Heart a-flutter friday

Good Friday morning, lovely people!  Get ready to droooool...

These amazing terrariums by Jo2SF on Etsy
I could sit and stare at these all day long, and feel like I was transported into another world, a little fairy world.  Plus, the vintage bottles he uses to create them are just lovely.


Hand-carved Porcelin Lace Fruit Bowl by IsabelleAbramson on Etsy
How beautiful is this!!?  I would be terrified to wash it for fear I'd break it, but just imagine it full of red apples and pomegranates!  Sigh.

Tiny Script Initial Ring by PunkyBunny300 on Etsy
Simple and sweet; personalize it with the recipient's initials, a  new last name (for a newlywed) or the initial of their loved one (like a baby's name for a new momma).  Awww.

Handcrafted Messenger Bag Elie by ChicLeather on Etsy
This is so handsome.  Perfect for a man or a woman; I'd feel just a bit Parisian with this slung across my shoulders, especially on a lovely little bike... with a loaf of french bread & some fresh flowers...  dreamy.

Little Peacock Necklace felted charm by OrdinaryMommy on Etsy
I love the colors of this necklace AND it reminds me of a guitar pick - could be perfect for the rad, kinda folksy music-lovin' chick on your list.

Octopus Print on Antique 1890 Book Page by BlackBaroque on Etsy
Weird and wonderful.  Frame it for a very unique gift or conversation-starting art.

Mustache Pint Glasses by MustacheGlass on Etsy
In honor of Movember!  Just imagine the funny pictures you could take drinking from these!

Porcelain Salad Bowl by KhPhillips on Etsy
This is my friend's cousin's shop, but even if it wasn't I would still love EVERYTHING he makes.  Beautiful tableware with vintage-inspired designs.  I like useful art.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Today I am so happy & grateful for:
~ the new Harry Potter movie!
~ cozy nights with hot chocolate
~ sunshiny yoga

xo!  n.
Related Posts with Thumbnails