Friday, January 1, 2010

hello new decade

2009 has been a year of huge changes for me.  I changed my focus, my address, my outlook.  In the last decade, I've graduated college; traveled England, France, Spain, Italy, Australia; lived in Alabama, London, Los Angeles; been in love, been out of love, been single, dated; fought, cried, laughed, made mistakes and learned from them; lost things I thought I never would, gained things I never expected; tried, failed and defined my own success; made the most amazing amazing friends; broke down and got back up; took risks, made commitments, chased dreams; accepted who I am and changed my mind at least a million times.  It's been a tough time, a decade of intense growth and discovery.

I rang in 2010 on a beach in Australia, surrounded by new friends, lit by fireworks over the ocean.  This year will be good.  This decade will be great.  I'm ready for it.


i didn't take this picture :) from weheartit.com

This year I am so grateful & happy for:
~ opportunities
~ adventures
~ possibilities
~ joy
~ friendship & family

So very much New Year's love to all of you.  I hope this year and this decade bring you unlimited joy.
xo! n.

1 comment:

  1. Well written. Happy new decade.
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails