Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crazy kids

Over the weekend, the girls & I went Irish Jorts Camping.

Irish as in, a late St. Patty's Day celebration, Jorts as in jean shorts (which can be ok but are generally pretty awful), and Camping as in we're sleeping in tents but the bathrooms are only a few feet away.  Basically an excuse to dress up like idiots and drink like idiots but make it sound cool by calling it camping.


Oh, yeah, and there may or may not have been fake mustaches involved as well.  And a Nazi rock.
We have the best parties.

Last night, my friend Chad did his final showcase in the Advanced class of The Groundlings; it's the audition to get into their very exclusive, prestigious company.  People from the company go on to be cast members on SNL, Mad TV, and just basically have great careers in comedy.  He was hilarious.  At one point I thought I was going to pee myself & Chick was next to me in spasms of laughter that could be likened to an epileptic fit.  He has worked SO hard & if they don't accept him, they're crazy.  Again, those lovely and talented friends of mine.

Today I am so happy & grateful for:
~ silly, funny (and lovely & talented!) friends
~ yogatoday.com
~ avocado - yum!!

xo! n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails