I am over the moon!
I just (well, a few days ago, but I'm a bit behind) received my very first blog award!!! Courtney, over at the lovely blog Just A Little Mishap, passed on two awards rolled into one, and asked me to name seven things that I love (slash) seven things about myself. So here goes...
1. I love peanut butter. I will put it on just about anything, and often I just eat it with a spoon. When my friend AB was in Amsterdam, she saw little one-serving packets of pb & they reminded her of me so she sent them to me in a package along with a framed photo. When I got it, the glass of the frame had shattered, sliced open the pb & everything in the package was a sticky mess. I salvaged the photo, but not the pb, and that made me sad.
3. I love throwing parties, especially when costumes are involved. I used to be the kid in middle school who hosted themed sleepovers, I'm now the girl (one of a trifecta of party-throwing divas) in my neighborhood who hosts costumed cocktail parties, and I'm sure I'll be the grown-up woman who hosts dress-up dinner parties.
4. I love afternoon naps with the windows open.
5. I talk out loud to myself quite a bit when I'm alone.
6. I love music. I love discovering new music, sharing it with people who might like it, and knowing about the artists. I am happier with a soundtrack.
7. When I was little, I wanted to be either a librarian or an archeologist. An archeologist so I could dig in the dirt & imagine other lives. A librarian so I could read all the books. Did I not realise libraries are free and open to the public...?
And now it's time to pass this lovely honor onto some fellow bloggers -- drum roll please...
Jessica at Why? Jessbecause...
Todd at Discard the Lard
Zen Momma at Stalking Sunsets