Friday, January 14, 2011

Heart a Flutter Friday - I'm a Fan

Dudes!  This week has just flown by!!  I can't believe it's already Friday.  I'm not complaining; I get a 3 day weekend!  Sorry for the sparse posting; it's just been one of those weeks (in a good way).
Today I want to feature the work of an artist I've been watching.  I'm totally in love with her creatures & have every intention of adopting some of them to fill my home with happy chatter.  I hope you love them as much as I do!
















 
And this one is from me to you:


If you like what you see here, you can find much more in her Etsy shop and on her blog.  It's adorable and totally affordable!

Today I am so grateful & happy for:
~ all of y'alls awesome comments on Potential!  Thanks!
~ a 3-day weekend to look forward to!
~ totally rad mixed CDS

xo!  n.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails